Welcome to the Midlands Maidens Community Forum – The Mothership
My first escort experience with emodels escort
Here is where I wish I had researched this a little more. I ask for her rates. 200 euros per person for the first 60 minutes. I make decent money so that doesn't sound bad. She tries to talk us into paying for an hour but to be honest, I wasn't sure if I could last a whole hour and while my friend wanted to also have some fun with Jessica her main point of getting off was to watch me. Jessica tells us blowjobs and hand stuff is with a condom. She doesn't have any female condoms (dental dam?) so she also can't go down on my friend. So I tell her we'll get started and see where we go from there.
We get to her room which would best be described as a room you would typically see at a production house (tv and film) where they put your make up on. Basically just an oversized closet or storage room. It's just big enough for a small desk and a very cheap small bed. You could just barely fit three people on it. I will say this, the lighting does make everyone look better which is a plus.
And I must say that emodels escort is one unique agency where we take that extra mile to make sure you are 110% satisfied ,beautiful models are 100% real when it comes to there pictures and there is no hidden gender at this agency , with great customer service and top drivers you can trust , if your looking for a trusted loyal and caring agency that care for you then Emodels is definitely for you !! Beautiful models are just one phone call away.
The Midlands Maidens Community Forum is the official community page at Midlands Maidens, and is bound by the following rules:
- No spam. All automated messages, advertisements, and links to competitor websites that do not have our express permission to do so, will be deleted immediately.
- Post in relevant sub-forums only. Messages posted in the wrong topic area will be removed and placed in the correct sub-forum by moderators.
- Users will be pre-moderated for their first two posts only to ensure that no spammers have got past our security systems.
- Respect other users. No flaming or abusing fellow community members. Users who continue to post inflammatory, abusive comments will be deleted from the forum after two warnings are issued by moderators.
- Harassment. No threats or harassment of other community users will be tolerated. Any instance of threatening or harassing behaviour is grounds for deletion from the forums.
- Adult content. Profanity or pornography is allowed, however derogatory remarks to other members will result in you getting banned.
- Illegal content. Any posts containing illegal content will be deleted and/or reported. Check the Internet Watch Foundation for a full list of illegal content within the UK.