It's always the same - clients ringing up for a 24 hours appointment on Sunday morning when they wake up and realise they haven't had a shag yet.
Last Updated on Sunday, March 14, 2021 by Midlands Maidens
Following some more awful work-ethics, another staff member has fallen foul of our removal projects this time in Decimation pt3.
Another ideal example of how to become an ex-Maiden, this time the girl in question is Samantha who finally found the straw that broke the camels back this morning.
After Samantha and her friend Victoria were taken on as staff members just prior to March, and also the COVID19 scare, Victoria’s prowess was shown just before March, when she still hadn’t been out on a job due to non-answering of phones.
Samantha was going to go the same way, but then she answered her phone (once or twice) and actually participated.
So imagine the following scenario:
From the end of June (the end of COVID19 harsh restrictions) when we announced that we were opening again, in the case of Samantha and documented by Louise, the following happened:
- The girl had suffered FOUR periods, a couple of them for two weeks at a time.
- The girl had suffered a bike accident which left her unable to work for a week.
- The girl had booked in for surgery at the local hospital, the problem with that being is that one of our staff members has been waiting for six months on surgery until the COVID19 scare has gone away.
- There were two ‘family do’s’ which put paid to two more weekends.
- There was an 18th birthday celebration that put paid to another weekend.
Meanwhile, she had made it impossible to recommend, or even to say that she was available to clients due to this horrendous time-keeping:
- One of the clients has repeatedly asked to see her again, but we have had to turn down this request due to her being ‘un-available’.
- One of the clients complained that her services out in the field were inaccurate.
- A request only this morning which was re-arranged from last night had to be cancelled, due to her not answering her phone again – and this was the final straw.
Message just arrived – ‘had to go to the school to sort out my other son who’s got autism.’
Whilst we can appreciate kids that have got autism, there was no message to say that was where she’d be if the client called, and quite frankly, we’re getting a little fed up of excuses that tie-in with autistic kids.
Ok, they exist obviously, but three of the decimation girls used autistic kids as their excuse.
This signalled the end of Samantha’s career at Midlands Maidens and she will no longer be available for requests or bookings from this quarter, signalling decimation pt3.
Can I replace her?
Sure you can but all we ask is that you don’t treat us as fools.
Just a few simple rules are all that’s needed to be followed, such as –
- let us know if you’re not going to be available,
- apply your skill-set,
- pay your fees in on time.
Anyone that wants to apply their own version of these rules, which would get you the sack from ASDA, please try elsewhere.
For those of you that are interested in joining us, here’s the latest recruitment video:
We look forward to hearing from you on our Escort Jobs page.